Attention all members working for Bell Canada companies,
As you may know, we recently began bargaining for members in our Bell Sales certification. The bargaining committee is fighting for respect, maintaining jobs in the bargaining unit and like every one of you, opposing the stacked ranking performance management model.
In support of the committee, Unifor is designating Tuesday, December 18 as Bell Sales Solidarity Day, on which Unifor Bell members across the country are asked to wear red to demonstrate strength and solidarity.
The goal of the day is to demonstrate the widespread support for Unifor members in Bell Sales, in support of their bargaining goals.
I’m asking you to please do the following to make December 18 a success:
- Wear red on December 18
- Take photos of you and your coworkers and share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Use the hashtag #endstackedranking
- Share the social media graphics which will soon be published on the national Unifor accounts @unifortheunion and facebook.com/uniforcanada
Here are some sample tweets that you can use:
- I support @Bell Sales workers fighting for respect and better working conditions #endstackedranking
- Hey @Bell, back off stacked rankings and negotiate a fair deal with Sales workers #endstackedranking
- .@Bell stacked ranking pits workers against each other and has been abandoned by employers everywhere. #endstackedranking
Our collective action will help the members working in Bell Sales achieve their goals at the table.
Assistant to the National President